Author Topic: Excel output of Time  (Read 5598 times)

atdiehm

• View Profile
Excel output of Time
« on: January 06, 2009, 05:53:26 pm »
Before we build this into the software, I wanted to ask if this is in the 2.0 tree or not.  If it is not, are there development guidelines we could find somewhere to where we could just deliver the code to you after we add that in there. 

Excel output of the time log is a #1 priority for us.

Adam

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Excel output of Time
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:51:06 pm »
Hi, we didn't have on our roadmap to output timeslots as excel, but it would be a welcomed addition if you could deliver it to us.

We don't have much development documentation yet. I'm constantly struggling to find the time to write some development docs.

You can checkout the latest code (version 1.2) at the HEAD of sourceforge CVS repository. It is read only for the anonymous user. The command to checkout the code would be:
Code: [Select]
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@opengoo.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opengoo checkout opengooBare in mind that this is unstable code.

atdiehm

• View Profile
Re: Excel output of Time
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 08:14:48 pm »
Just an update ignacio, we got an excel output that works for us... BUT it is nothing that would be generally useful to everyone.  Trying to work with that report generating section made the developer I assigned to it, want to gouge out her eyes with a rusty spoon :-p

I may try to dive in and get my feet wet with it a little later and see if we can get something built to contribute back...

Adam