Author Topic: milestone in workspaces  (Read 3248 times)

sovteq

• View Profile
milestone in workspaces
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:10:45 am »
When i assign a milestone to worspace, and want to add task in that workspace, then want to choose milestone for task, i see all milestone from whole system. I think that there should be only milestones assigned to choosen workspace

sovteq

• View Profile
Re: milestone in workspaces
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:38 pm »
i have solved this. Please replace line 77 from controllers/add_task.php from

Code: [Select]
<?php echo select_milestone('task[milestone_id]'nullarray_var($task_data'milestone_id'), array('id' => $genid 'taskListFormMilestone')) ?>
to:

Code: [Select]
<?php echo select_milestone('task[milestone_id]'$projectarray_var($task_data'milestone_id'), array('id' => $genid 'taskListFormMilestone')) ?>

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:48:54 am »
This is not a bug, but a design decision that is definitely arguable and certainly needs revision.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 10:23:20 am »
That fix is a partial solution to the problem, because when you change the workspace where the task will be added the list of milestones won't be updated, and you will be able to assign a task to a milestone in another workspace. For a complete fix you would need to do something similar to what was done for assignees (when you change the workspace the list of users is refreshed to show only users that will be able to access the task in that workspace).