Author Topic: CKeditor Config  (Read 4918 times)

Mist. GraphX

• Freshman
    • View Profile
CKeditor Config
« on: July 04, 2010, 05:34:34 am »
Hi,

i've tried to modify the config.js of the public/assets/javascript/CKeditor but with no success :/ i can't overwrite the configuration of CKeditor

i just want to use the firefox right click function for checking spell and never mind using the copy/paste function of CKeditor ...

any ideas someone ????

thanks for your answers
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:55:09 am by Mist. GraphX »

prokoschnov

• View Profile
Re: CKeditor Config
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 01:28:20 pm »
Pretty strange.

My fengoffice installation is on a webhoster. I downloaded the config.js file, edited it, uploaded it.
I restarted my fengoffice session, closed it.
Then i downloaded the config.js file, and everything is ok.

My problem is a bit different. I try to integrate the wiris plugin (http://www.wiris.com/documents/plugin-CKEditor.html) in order to write formulas. I did everything it is written on that webpage, but i can't get the buttons !

Any idea ?

prokoschnov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 01:53:48 pm »
it seems that editing the config.js leads to nothing... customizing CKeditor, might be possible somewhere else, but where ?

Vote Sizing Steve

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 10:04:04 am »
I'd like to show the (View HTML) Source button in the ckeditor; but cannot figure out how the config files are integrated into fengoffice either.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 12:55:34 pm »
I'd like to show the (View HTML) Source button in the ckeditor; but cannot figure out how the config files are integrated into fengoffice either.

Uhm.. it is in there.. the button named 'Source'

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Vote Sizing Steve

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 01:26:11 pm »
Yes, correct - I can see the source in the document's ckeditor, but how can I get it in the email's ckeditor toolbar?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 01:41:12 pm »
Right now we do not have such feature, but if you happen to get someone to develop it or if you would like to help sponsoring it (you may do this contacting sales@fengoffice.com), we would be happy to add it in our next release.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!