Author Topic: Safe Mode  (Read 7937 times)

Intrabuild

• View Profile
    • Email
Safe Mode
« on: February 01, 2009, 04:57:38 pm »
Hi all, new here.
Though i'm handy with hosting and coding, I only recently took the plunge for my own VPS. Now with the control over php5 and innodb I had a chance to try out OG properly.

With all directories chmodd'ed (and 777'ed in the end!) I remembered the VPS meant I had root access (Doh!) So a quick look at the error_log revealed the problem ....

safe mode should be off.

catch u all later

:)

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Safe Mode
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 12:48:32 pm »
We are tied directly into the sate?s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly.    Watch Super Bowl 2024

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 12:54:07 pm »
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts   What to Watch on Peacock

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 12:54:58 pm »
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite?s blog site list and will be checking back soon?   Peacock free trial

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 12:56:26 pm »
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.   His Secret Obsession

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 12:57:44 pm »
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.   His Secret Obsession  Review

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 11:31:35 am »
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   Spouwmuurisolatie kosten

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 11:40:09 am »
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning   Thuisbatterij kopen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2024, 11:41:13 am »
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   Isolatiesoorten

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2024, 11:43:09 am »
Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon!   Zonnepanelen kopen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2024, 11:45:35 am »
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I?m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.   Spouwisolatie

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2024, 11:46:37 am »
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.   Zonnepanelen installateur Limburg

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2024, 11:47:40 am »
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.   EPS parels

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2024, 11:49:48 am »
You have done a amazing job with you website   Zonnepanelen installateur Vlaams-Brabant

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2024, 11:51:10 am »
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.   Muur isoleren