Author Topic: Nothing happen after install  (Read 3085 times)

noidat

• View Profile
Nothing happen after install
« on: March 17, 2011, 10:16:07 am »
Why is it not possible to help  people that experience this problem. I just installed but nothing is working. Nothing happens when i click a button, menu tab etc.

No errors -

I have read all messages in the forum, but there is no answere to the problem ????? I find it very strange that nobody can answere this question !

I can pay for support, but only if it is possible to run this program om my server...

supadoctor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nothing happen after install
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 11:09:44 am »
Pls describe your problem with more details...
1) Did you installation was successful?
2) Can you login into system with admin's right
3) Try to change config.php file with define('DEBUG', true) parameter. What happen then you use Feng Office?

noidat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 11:26:35 am »
The install was sucsessfull - no problem what so ever.

I can log inn with the username and password that was created. I have set the debug to tru etc.

After I log inn, i get the window, buttons, tab etc. but when i clik on something nothing happens.

yerg55

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 11:34:36 pm »
noidat did you get this resolved or is this yet another unresolved install issue?

I have the same issue.

Install worked fine
I can login as admin
I cannot "do" anything when I get in.

What is weird is that iPad safari shows some default that are not present on any other browser in Mac or PC. In spite of seeing them I cannot do anything in the iPad either.

Activating debug does nothing!!

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 08:27:43 am »
noidat did you get this resolved or is this yet another unresolved install issue?

I have the same issue.

Install worked fine
I can login as admin
I cannot "do" anything when I get in.

What is weird is that iPad safari shows some default that are not present on any other browser in Mac or PC. In spite of seeing them I cannot do anything in the iPad either.

Activating debug does nothing!!
I have already replied you on other threads.
Please keep in mind Feng Office is not 100% compatible with iPad yet, but we are looking forward to having it soon.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!